1. What is the riders’ survey all about?
The purpose of this survey is to conduct market research on people who use e-hailing platforms like Uber, Bolt, Didi, In-Driver, etc. Our research team is gathering data about riders’ experiences using these apps.
2. What kind of information is needed for the survey?
We need you to submit your trip receipts from your ride-hailing apps via the Survey54 app or Whatsapp channel.
3. What locations can fill out the survey for riders?
South African Uber, Bolt, DiDi, etc riders who use e-hailing platforms regularly for trips.
4. Can I fill the survey more than once?
Yes, you can submit trip receipts as often as you can. You can send in your receipts for a particular month between the 1st of the month and the 2nd of the next month.
5. Are there any rewards for completing the survey?
Yes, there are rewards for the survey. The mobile app allows you to choose from our various incentive options like vouchers, airtime and cash.
6. If I earn rewards, when can I cash them out?
We will send you your reward within 2-3 business days. You can redeem your reward immediately with the mobile app.
7. Will my personal data be shared with the public?
NO, your personal information is not required to complete the survey. Survey54 does not disclose your phone number or email address to any third parties or sell your information to any businesses.
8. Do I get rewarded every time I complete the survey?
Yes, you will be rewarded based on the number of receipts you share each month.